- ORGANIC DANDELION TEA FOR DETOX: Enjoy a delicious low-calorie dessert tea featuring dark roasted coffee flavor from capomo seeds and dandelion root, a renowned detox & weight loss tea ingredient.
- 3x more herbs than the standard tea bag for maximum wellbeing. Certified gluten-free and grain-free
- ENERGY BOOST THAT'S CAFFEINE FREE: Provides energy from nutrients, not stimulants. Rich, bold flavor with the health benefits of herbal tea.
- PREBIOTICS SUPPORT GUT HEALTH AND IMMUNITY: Inulin from chicory root is a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds probiotics, restores gut health, and boosts the immune system.
- ENJOY HOT OR ICED: keeps in your refrigerator for up to a week and can be reheated or poured over ice for a refreshing and satisfying cold drink on a hot summer day.
- Makes a great energy pick-up, low-calorie snack, and smoothie base.
- RICH, FULL-BODIED TASTE: Roasted herbs, roots, fruits, and nuts produce a satisfying, robust brew. Add milk, creamer, or non-dairy alternatives as you prefer. The perfect drink for the whole family.
I like the taste of coffee but the caffeine does not like me. So this became my morning drink. Tastes similar to coffee and you can add any creamer. Mocha, chocolate etc.. Or just plain. Good taste. I drink the GF version.
Love this stuff. Brews like tea, but is in the flavor family of coffee. I do like black tea, and I love good coffee, and teeccino dark roast dandelion fits nicely between the two. Makes a delightful, coffee-ish warm creamy drink, but is alkaline instead of acidic, and leaves the mouth feeling pleasant instead of acidified. So glad they made a gluten free version.A REALLY nice combo, in a big mug: one teeccino bag + one chai black tea bag, steep a few minutes, add cream and a touch of whatever sweetener (xylitol is great!), and it's the ideal cozy beverage on a cool day.
Love this stuff! Tastes great. A perfect coffee substitute.
Love this product! I drink this in place of coffee as it has such nutritious ingredients.
Love Dandalion dark roast, but the string is too weak for the heavy tea bag so breaks off and a little too expensive. Also waiting for manufacturer to make it in a bag as ground coffee as and employee said last year that they were going to have the bag November 2017.