- Fitness and exercise mat: Classic yoga mat is great for all types of fitness and exercise routines including yoga, pilates, and any floor exercise where additional cushioning and support are needed.
- Extra thick yoga mat: These 2/5" thick exercise mats make for the ideal all-purpose fitness mat in the studio or at home or as a standing pad or cushion.
- Non-toxic and 6p free: PVC yoga mat is a healthier choice for you and the planet. Free of DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP.
- Materials: Made from NBR Foam.
- Includes yoga mat carrier strap: Includes a carrier strap so you can strap up your mat on the go.
- Dimensions: 72" L x 24" W x 2/5" H (Weight: 3.11lbs).
If you have weak and rigid wrists like I do, then this mat provides the perfect amount of cushion (and more). My two only super tiny hang-up's with it are:1) It has absolutely no grip. Nothing dangerous has ever come out of this, I'm just annoyed that I have to realign the mat every 10 minutes or so. I have hard wood floor though so if yours is carpeted, this probably won't even be an issue.2) It does get lumpy and wears pretty easily. Mine came lumpy right out of the box from being wrapped by the carrying straps. I've unpacked and been using this mat for over a month now and the cut marks from the straps are still visible. They are slowly fading, and still look pretty good now, but I anticipate it's probably not gonna age well.All in all, super awesome mat for the price.
I like the padding on this mat. I find if I dont use a damp cloth to wipe the bottom before putting it on my wood floors it will slide otherwise it stays in place. the thickness is great for doing any floor work where you might be pressing bones into it.
This mat is just as it's advertised: good quality and thick.I've found I don't actually like a mat this thick and have given it away and gone to a thinner mat. I gave it 5 stars still because it is as promised: thick.If you're a taller person, like me, I find that I often need to have my feet half on / half off the mat in certain poses. This is hard to do with the thicker pad. But if you're looking for thick, this is a good one.
I have Zoom Pilates classes on my wood floor. This mat fits the bill perfectly. It is wide enough, long enough, and cushy enough. I'm 5'8" and 140lbs.
It thick. Comfortable enough so much so that I took a nap on it after my workout.