- An intoxicating bouquet of fragrant heirloom roses.
- Long-lasting 110 to 150 hour burn time.
- Measures 6.6" H x 4" D.
- Natural fiber candlewick delivers the best burn for each fragrance.
- 100% recyclable.
- This large jar candle is the perfect size for enjoying all your go-to fragrances.
- At 22 oz., the scented candle provides a long burn to add a pleasant aroma to dinner parties, lazy Saturdays, and a season's worth of little moments.
- Each candle is made in America with premium-grade paraffin candle wax and quality ingredients from around the world. Each wick is straightened by hand to ensure the best quality burn.
- Fragrance Notes: Top: Fruity Apple Peel, Green Leaf, Citrus. Mid: Red Rose, Geranium. Base: Soft Powder, Musk.
I purchased this fragrance based on the recommendations as I was having it shipped to Australia. (via a forwarding company), it didn't disappoint at all, it makes the room smell fresh and clean. Hides pet smells too. I do love Yankee Candles but will only buy them on sale from now on in.
Love this candle, this is my second time buying it because I love the smell so much. It has a very sweet smell, similar to candy or a jolly rancher but not overwhelming. The jar lasts me about 6 months and that is someone who usually has it lit everyday for about 4-5 hours each day. The candle came nicely bundled in bubble wrap and I didn't find any cracks like some other reviewers mentioned.
Love the fragrance this gardenia candle exudes. I don't often buy Yankee Candle products, as they are often more costly than I prefer to pay for, but it is a challenge to find gardenia candles where I live, and gardenia is my mom's favorite fragrance, so she was thrilled to have a large jar candle with such a lovely gardenia scent. Isn't overwhelming, but strong enough to make any room smell better! This jar candle provided months of use, even after lighting every day! I'd say this is worth the cost.
I've always loved this product and other scents from this company. But, I have to admit I tried to save a bit of money and ordered from another company (Our Own Candle Company) because of their price and different types of scents. Never again will I do this because now I have grey walls from the black smoke from the candles. So, if I would have stayed with what I knew, I wouldn't have had to pay to have my walls cleaned and wasted money on a cheaper product. "You get what you pay for" rings loudly for me. Thanks for the excellent product.
I purchased this item for a gift, and I have never seen or received a product so well packaged. I was also notified by e-mail as to when the candle was shipped. I would not hesitate to buy again from crazycandles. They are great sellers.